I can’t announce anything yet, but I’m so excited I have to give a few hints…
It involves Awakenings.
It involves a publisher.
And it involves color.
Since his debut, writer Eric Hobbs has seen his work published by DC, Dark Horse, NBM and Arcana. His debut graphic novel, The Broadcast, was nominated for the ALA's annual "Great Graphic Novel for Teens" list before being named "Graphic Novel of the Year" by Ain't It Cool News. His most recent work, a series of prose novels for children, The Librarian, is an Amazon bestseller.
- @PaulAllor just finished it this morning. It only gets better. 2 days ago
- @sarahgaydos Congrats on the new gig! 2 weeks ago
- For the night crowd. Here's a short preview for the new graphic novel Tuazon and I are doing together, Family Ties: http://t.co/4Li3APqmjA 3 weeks ago
- Here's a scene from Noel and I's new book, Family Ties. One of the few quiet moments you're going to get in this one: http://t.co/4Li3APqmjA 3 weeks ago
- RT @sarahgaydos: tomorrow - li'l gotham #1 comes out in print, everyone! i'm super excited. 1 month ago
- I've never seen Veronica Mars. 2 months ago
- @chrissparling Well, the Man of Steel trailer is kinda great. I may start using it as a parenting tool myself. 2 months ago